Norbord are strongly committed to safeguarding the health and wellbeing of our employees, contractors and visitors.
We do this by creating and maintaining a safe working environment, driven by our goal of zero accidents on site.
- All injuries and occupational illnesses are preventable.
- Health and safety is a top priority and integral to our business and decision-making.
- Management is ultimately responsible for workplace health and safety.
- Safe operating practices are a shared responsibility amongst management, employees, contractors and visitors.
- Employees and contractors are accountable for their safety and that of fellow workers.
- Working safely is a condition of employment.
- Sharing best practices improves performance.