- Zero-added formaldehyde means a board that’s more environmentally friendly and consistent.
- Cut waste with panels sanded and machined to exact tolerances. That way, you get the same high quality boards, with no knots, voids or delamination problems.
- Don’t let the weather hold you up. Construction can go on with structural panels that perform even when it gets a bit wet.
- Perfect for platform floors, with a hardwearing tongue and groove profile that’s precision engineered to deliver.
- Tough enough to meet most load-bearing applications, OSB T&G is BBA Approved and recognized by NHBC Technical and Zurich Municipal standards, for housing applications.
- Work with a sustainable building product that’s FSC® certified and made from timber grown in the UK. It’s manufactured here too, meaning fewer carbon miles clocked up in transportation.
SterlingOSB Zero T&G has the following certifications:
The FSC® product label allows consumers worldwide to recognise products that support the growth of responsible forest management. In an increasingly environmentally aware marketplace many demand the FSC® mark on their wood products: with Norbord it comes as standard.
The BBA (British Board of Agrément) is designated by UK Government to issue European Technical Approvals. This provides third party security and further guarantee of SterlingOSB Zero performance in modern construction applications.
This quality certification offers a benchmark for manufacturers, designers and erectors that provides sufficient confidence in their companies and products for them to be specified in the UK.
The CE mark (from the French, ‘Conformité Européan’) is intended to promote the free movement of products within the EU by showing that essential health and safety requirements have been met.
Sterling OSB Zero T&G is suitable for:
|Use in humid conditions|
|Flat and pitched roofs|
SterlingOSB Zero Tongue & Groove is available* in:
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Edge profile||Sheets per pack|
|18, 22||2400||1200||TG2||50, 40|
|18, 22||2440||1220||TG2||50, 40|
*Minimum quantities and lead times may apply.