- Zero-added formaldehyde means a board that’s more environmentally friendly and consistent.
- Ready primed on one side – ready for painting and/or application of site graphics
- Choice of colour for primer (minimum order quantity)
- Add a smart and professional look to building sites
- Standard fixing & woodworking methods reduce installation time
- Plus all the inherent benefits of SterlingOSB Zero
SterlingOSB Zero SiteCoat has the following certifications:
The FSC® product label allows consumers worldwide to recognise products that support the growth of responsible forest management. In an increasingly environmentally aware marketplace many demand the FSC® mark on their wood products: with Norbord it comes as standard.
The BBA (British Board of Agrément) is designated by UK Government to issue European Technical Approvals. This provides third party security and further guarantee of SterlingOSB performance in modern construction applications.
The CE mark (from the French, ‘Conformité Européan’) is intended to promote the free movement of products within the EU by showing that essential health and safety requirements have been met.
|Use in humid conditions|
SterlingOSB Zero SiteCoat is available* in:
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Edge profile||Sheets per pack|
*Minimum quantities and lead times may apply.
Two sided coated product is available depending on a minimum order quantity.