- P5 flooring protected on both sides with a tough, waterproof, permanent coating
- BBA approved for 60 days exposure to the weather when used with CaberFix D4 adhesive
- Non-slip on top for a safe working platform during construction phase of the build
- Easy to slide into place with a smooth underside
- Ideal for flooring application before the roof is in place
- Colour coded to make it easy to identify the top surface
- Tongue and Groove profile available in 18mm and 22mm
- Available in 2400 x 600mm sheets (laid size)
CaberShieldPlus has the following certifications:
The FSC® product label allows consumers worldwide to recognise products that support the growth of responsible forest management. In an increasingly environmentally aware marketplace many demand the FSC® mark on their wood products: with Norbord it comes as standard.
The BBA (British Board of Agrément) is designated by UK Government to issue European Technical Approvals. This provides third party security and further guarantee of SterlingOSB performance in modern construction applications.
The CE mark (from the French, ‘Conformité Européan’) is intended to promote the free movement of products within the EU by showing that essential health and safety requirements have been met.
For more detailed information, please download the brochure.
CaberShieldPlus is suitable for:
|Domestic new build|
|Exposed construction phase|
CaberShieldPlus is available* in:
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Edge profile||Sheets per pack|
*Minimum quantities and lead times may apply.