- Save time and money, with just five mechanical fixings (nails and screws) required per board. On a 50m² floor, this could cut up to 30 minutes off the job, achieving significant savings on large developments.
- Install a squeak and creak-free floor and reduce call backs. The fast-setting Joint&Joist adhesive provides a silent bond between the CaberDek floor and joists or beams.
- Improve performance, quality and structural strength. The glue’s shock and noise absorbing properties ensure your floor won’t crack under expansion or contraction.
- Get a clean finish, every time, with the non-foaming, non-messy CaberFix Joint&Joist adhesive.
- Creates a floor that surpasses acoustic building regulations. Tests on the CaberDek and CaberFix Pro flooring system have demonstrated that this system exceeds the acoustic performance target with an impressive 44db.
Caberfix Pro has the following certifications:
The BBA (British Board of Agrément) is designated by UK Government to issue European Technical Approvals. This provides third party security and further guarantee of SterlingOSB performance in modern construction applications.
For more detailed information, please download the product brochure.
- Flooring applications
- New build housing
- Extensions and refurbishments
Each CaberFix Pro Kit contains:
- 1 x 1kg CaberFix T&G adhesive This powerful PVA D3 glue for T&G joints is ideal for producing a strong bond, preventing movement between the tongue and groove of the board.
- 7 x 310ml CaberFix Joint&Joist A fast setting PU elastomeric adhesive for providing a structural bond between boards and joists.
- 3 x 50m x 48mm rolls of CaberFix Tape A 100% waterproof polyethylene coated cloth tape that’s easy to tear and apply. Each pack contains enough tape for all joint and nail runs, and the perimeter of a 50m2 floor.
How much do I need?
We recommend you use 2 x CaberFix Pro kits to install 1 x pack of CaberDek (approx. 100m2)