- Save time and money on your build, with a high density, high performance flooring panel that’s easy to lay and provides an excellent surface for subsequent floor laying operations.
- Make life simpler with a versatile board that’s available in either 18mm or 22mm thickness, with square-edged or tongue and grooved profile.
- Do a quality job with a board that offers the precision and stability of an engineered product, with the properties you want built in to each type.
- Make the job easier with a tongue and grooved variant that’s profiled on four edges, giving a tight, easily fitting joint with maximum strength.
- Cut time and expense. CaberFloor removes the need for intermediate noggins, as hidden nails or screws can be used with tongued and grooved variant.
- Squeaky, creaky floors are a thing of the past. By installing CaberFloor with Joint&Joist adhesive, you can achieve a totally silent floor.
CaberFloor P5 has the following certifications:
The FSC® product label allows consumers worldwide to recognise products that support the growth of responsible forest management. In an increasingly environmentally aware marketplace many demand the FSC® mark on their wood products: with Norbord it comes as standard.
The CE mark (from the French, ‘Conformité Européan’) is intended to promote the free movement of products within the EU by showing that essential health and safety requirements have been met.
For more detailed information, please download the brochure.
CaberFloor P5 is suitable for:
|Domestic new build|
CaberFloor P5 is available* in:
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Edge profile||Sheets per pack|
*Minimum quantities and lead times may apply.