Tough, consistent and great value, Sterling Roofdek is a sanded tongued and grooved board designed specifically for flat roof decking and pitched roof applications.
Designed to withstand the elements, it performs in load bearing humid conditions, making it ideal for house building and construction.
To find your nearest Sterling Roofdek stockist, please visit the stockists page.
- Stronger than most softwood plywood, thanks to the tens of thousands of real wood strands that go into every board.
- As hard working as you are, with a sanded surface designed to offer excellent adhesion for glues, self-adhesive felts and bitumen.
- Speed up your roof installation. Engineered specifically for roofing applications, the tongued and grooved panels remove the need for noggins or dwangs by providing structural support at long edges.
- A roof designed to last. The T&G profile helps elongate lifespan of roofing felts as it removes the possibility of boards moving up and down.
- Cut waste with panels sanded and machined to exact tolerances. That way, you get the same high quality boards, with no knots, voids or delamination problems.
- Tough enough to meet most load-bearing applications, Sterling Roofdek is BBA Approved and permitted for structural applications under Eurocodes.
Sterling Roofdek is suitable for:
- Flat roof decking
- Pitched roof applications
SterlingOSB Roofdek has the following certifications:
The FSC product label allows consumers worldwide to recognise products that support the growth of responsible forest management. In an increasingly environmentally aware marketplace many demand the FSC mark on their wood products: with Norbord it comes as standard.
The BBA (British Board of Agrément) is designated by UK Government to issue European Technical Approvals. This provides third party security and further guarantee of SterlingOSB performance in modern construction applications.
This quality certification offers a benchmark for manufacturers, designers and erectors that provides sufficient confidence in their companies and products for them to be specified in the UK.
The CE mark (from the French, ‘Conformité Européan’) is intended to promote the free movement of products within the EU by showing that essential health and safety requirements have been met.
For more detailed information, please download the brochure.
Available in the following sizes:
|Size (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
|2440 x 1220 (1200 mm laid measure)||18|
Other panel sizes and thicknesses are available. For a bespoke cut-to-size service, please call your stockist(s) to discuss your requirements.
OSB2 - for structural use in load bearing dry conditions.
OSB3 - for structural use in load bearing humid conditions.
OSB3 Tongue & Groove - sanded and machined to exact tolerances