Sterling OSB3 Tongue & Groove
Tough, consistent and great value, Sterling OSB3 T&G is a precision-engineered tongued and grooved board for use in flat roof decking and flooring applications.
It performs in humid conditions, making it ideal for house building and construction.
To find your nearest Sterling OSB3 T&G stockist, please visit the stockists page.
- Stronger than most softwood plywood, thanks to the tens of thousands of real wood strands that go into every board.
- Cut waste with panels sanded and machined to exact tolerances. That way, you get the same high quality boards, with no knots, voids or delamination problems.
- Don’t let the weather hold you up. Construction can go on with structural panels that perform even when it gets a bit wet.
- Perfect for platform floors, with a hardwearing tongue and groove profile that’s precision engineered to deliver.
- Tough enough to meet most load-bearing applications, OSB T&G is BBA Approved and recognized by NHBC Technical and Zurich Municipal standards, for housing applications.
- Work with a sustainable building product that’s FSC certified and made from timber grown in the UK. It’s manufactured here too, meaning fewer carbon miles clocked up in transportation.
Sterling OSB3 T&G is suitable for:
- Flat roof decking.
- Flooring applications.
Sterling OSB3 T&G has the following certifications:
The FSC product label allows consumers worldwide to recognise products that support the growth of responsible forest management. In an increasingly environmentally aware marketplace many demand the FSC mark on their wood products: with Norbord it comes as standard.
The BBA (British Board of Agrément) is designated by UK Government to issue European Technical Approvals. This provides third party security and further guarantee of SterlingOSB performance in modern construction applications.
This quality certification offers a benchmark for manufacturers, designers and erectors that provides sufficient confidence in their companies and products for them to be specified in the UK.
The CE mark (from the French, ‘Conformité Européan’) is intended to promote the free movement of products within the EU by showing that essential health and safety requirements have been met.
For more detailed information, please download the product brochure.
Available in the following sizes:
|Tongued and grooved 2 edges|
|Size (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
|2400 x 1200 (laid measure)||18|
|2440 x 1200 (laid measure)||18|
|Tongued and grooved 4 edges|
|Size (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
|2400 x 590 (laid measure)||18|
|2440 x 590 (laid measure)||18|
Other panel sizes and thicknesses are available. For a bespoke cut to size service, please call your stockists to discuss your requirements.
OSB2 - for structural use in load bearing dry conditions.
OSB3 - for structural use in load bearing humid conditions.
Roofdek - specifically designed roofing board, sanded with T&G