Strong, consistent and great value, Sterling OSB2 is a precision-engineered board for structural use in load bearing dry conditions.
A versatile alternative to plywood, it is ideal for a variety of uses from site hoarding to display stands, sheds to shelving.
To find your nearest Sterling OSB2 stockist, please visit the stockists page.
- Stronger and tougher than most softwood plywood, thanks to the tens of thousands of real wood strands that go into every board.
- Cut waste with precision engineered panels. Each pack contains uniform, high quality boards, with no knots, voids or delaminating problems.
- Make the job easier with a panel that’s simple to saw, drill, nail, plane, file or sand. Nails can be driven as close as 8mm from the panel edge without splitting.
- Get the finish you’re after with panels that can be sanded or un-sanded and finished with most popular surface treatments, for industrial or decorative uses.
- Work with a sustainable building product that’s FSC certified and made from timber grown in the UK. It’s manufactured here too, meaning fewer carbon miles clocked up in transportation.
Sterling OSB2 conforms to BS EN 300 and is an idea panel for
- Site hoarding
- Interior decorative panels
- Exhibition displays
- Shelving and racking
- Packaging, pallets and crating
- Garden sheds
- DIY projects
SterlingOSB2 has the following certifications:
The FSC product label allows consumers worldwide to recognise products that support the growth of responsible forest management. In an increasingly environmentally aware marketplace many demand the FSC mark on their wood products: with Norbord it comes as standard.
The CE mark (from the French, ‘Conformité Européan’) is intended to promote the free movement of products within the EU by showing that essential health and safety requirements have been met.
For more detailed information, please download the brochure.
Available in the following sizes:
|Size (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
|Square edged 2440 x 1220||8, 11, 14, 15, 18, 22|
Other panel sizes and thicknesses are available. For a bespoke cut to size service, please call your stockists to discuss your requirements.
OSB3 - for structural use in load bearing humid conditions.
OSB3 Tongue & Groove - sanded and machined to exact tolerances
Roofdek - specifically designed roofing board, sanded with T&G