Caberwood MDF Trade
Engineered to perform, Caberwood MDF Trade is a versatile, high quality Medium Density Fibreboard, ideal for end uses where weight is a design requirement - such as shop fitting and caravan manufacture.
To find your nearest Caberwood MDF Trade stockist, please visit the stockists page.
- Cut your haulage and transportation costs with a board that’s lighter than Caberwood MDF Pro.
- Make the job easier with a product that saws, drills, shapes and routs cleanly and easily, without splintering or chipping.
- Do a quality job with a board that’s manufactured in the UK’s first site for MDF production, incorporating the very latest in design, development and resin technology.
- Get the finish you’re after. Caberwood’s smooth surface is ideal for painting and grain printing.
- Better workmanship is easy with superior screw and fastener holding than other types of panel product. That’s all down to Caberwood’s high quality fibre and internal bond strength.
- Work with a building product which conforms to European E1 emission standard, complies with BS EN 622: Parts 1 and 5, and carries the CE mark.
- Furniture making
- Shop fitting and exhibition displays
- Caravan manufacture
- Automotive industry
- General purpose construction
Caberwood MDF Trade has the following certifications:
The CE mark (from the French, ‘Conformité Européan’) is intended to promote the free movement of products within the EU by showing that essential health and safety requirements have been met.
The FSC product label allows consumers worldwide to recognise products that support the growth of responsible forest management. In an increasingly environmentally aware marketplace many demand the FSC mark on their wood products: with Norbord it comes as standard.
For more detailed information, please download the brochure.
Available in the following sizes:
|Size (mm) / thickness (mm)||12||15||16||18||19||22||25|
|2440 x 1220||60||56||-||48||-||32||35|
|3050 x 1220||64||50||-||42||-||32||30|
Other panel sizes and thicknesses are available. For a bespoke cut-to-size service, please call your stockist(s) to discuss your requirements.
MDF Pro - ideal for the professional user requiring uniform, premium quality
MDF Industrial - hard working, deep routing and high performance
MDF Trade MR - a moisture resistant version of MDF Light