Strong and flexible, No-Squeak is a high quality, hybrid adhesive designed for use with Caberfloor P5 flooring.
It allows for natural movement of mechanical woods, ensuring long life, squeak-free joints.
To find your nearest No-Squeak stockist, please visit the stockists page.
- Squeaky, creaky floors are a thing of the past, with an adhesive that prevents floorboards riding up and down, and produces a totally silent floor.
- Install a floor that’s five times stronger than a nailed equivalent. That’s because No-Squeak creates a continual fixing along each board rather than spot fixings.
- Save time, money and materials on your build with a system that requires only five nails or screws per board (usually 17 fixings per board).
- Get peace of mind with a floor that won’t expand, shrink or crack under stress, making it ideal for floors under continual movement.
- Achieve high standards on every build with No-Squeaks excellent sound absorbing and noise reducing properties.
- Lay a floor that stands the test of time with an adhesive that allows for structural movement without bond fracture or failure, by setting flexible and remaining flexible.
No-Squeak is designed specifically for use with Caberfloor P5 particleboard, the UK’s most widely used particleboard flooring panel.
- It’s also suitable for use with solid wood flooring
- No-Squeak can be used in all domestic and non-domestic flooring applications
No-Squeak has the following certifications:
- FIRA testing
- University of Brighton testing
For more information, please download the brochure.
How much do I need?
We recommend you use: 1 x tube No-Squeak to 4-5 boards when gluing only the boards to joists
P5 - The UK's leading chipboard flooring board