Caberfix Pro Kit
The Caberfix Pro Kit is a powerful sealing and fixing system, recommended for installing Norbord’s Caberdek flooring. Widely used by national house builders, the system consists of Caberfix T&G adhesive, Caberfix Joint&Joist adhesive and Caberfix Tape.
To find your nearest Caberfix Pro stockist, please visit the stockists page.
To find out how to install Caberdek using Norbord's Caberfix Pro adhesive, please take a look at our video, 'Installing Caberdek with Caberfix Pro'. For more related Norbord videos, please take a moment to look at our official YouTube channel.
- Save time and money, with just five mechanical fixings (nails and screws) required per board. On a 50m² floor, this could cut up to 30 minutes off the job, achieving significant savings on large developments.
- Install a squeak and creak-free floor and reduce call backs. The fast-setting Joint&Joist adhesive provides a silent bond between the Caberdek floor and joists or beams.
- Improve performance, quality and structural strength. The glue’s shock and noise absorbing properties ensure your floor won’t crack under expansion or contraction.
- Get a clean finish, every time, with the non-foaming, non-messy Caberfix Joint&Joist adhesive.
- Creates a floor that surpasses acoustic building regulations. Tests on the Caberdek and Caberfix Pro flooring system have demonstrated that this system exceeds the acoustic performance target with an impressive 44db.
- Flooring applications
- New build housing
- Extensions and refurbishments
Caberfix Pro has the following certifications:
The BBA (British Board of Agrément) is designated by UK Government to issue European Technical Approvals. This provides third party security and further guarantee of SterlingOSB performance in modern construction applications.
For more detailed information, please download the product brochure.
Each Caberfix Pro Kit contains:
- 1 x 1kg Caberfix T&G adhesive This powerful PVA D3 glue for T&G joints is ideal for producing a strong bond, preventing movement between the tongue and groove of the board.
- 7 x 310ml Caberfix Joint&Joist A fast setting PU elastomeric adhesive for providing a structural bond between boards and joists.
- 6 x 25m x 48mm rolls of Caberfix Tape A 100% waterproof polyethylene coated cloth tape that’s easy to tear and apply. Each pack contains enough tape for all joint and nail runs, and the perimeter of a 50m2 floor.
How much do I need?
We recommend you use 2 x Caberfix Pro kits to install 1 x pack of Caberdek (approx. 100m2)
Caberfix X-treme - a tape that works in harsh winter conditions
Caberdek - Flooring with a waterproof slip-resistant film & BBA approval