Contiboard has been offering an alternative to ill fitting, mass-produced, flat packed furniture for over 30 years. The versatile nature of our boards means that during that time they have been made into wardrobes, cupboards, shelving, storage boxes, tables… whatever you could think of really: some weird, all wonderful.
To find your nearest Contiboard stockist, please visit the stockists page.
Great finishes, a host of pre-cut sizes and simple to use edging tape make Contiboard ideal for whatever job you want to do.
- Has a durable melamine finish and is scratch, heat and stain resistant.
- Can be edged using Contiboard iron-on edging tape.
- Easily cleaned using soap and water, although do not get too wet.
- Can be cut, the best results are obtained by using a fine saw.
- Can be drilled and fixed using chipboard screws.
- A versatile material that can be used for many applications.
It’s never easy finding furniture that fits your exact space requirements. Contiboard is the ideal solution. It can easily be used to create anything from bespoke hidden under-stair units, to tailor made wall racks.
Contiboard is suitable for a wide range of applications, including the following:
- Bespoke Furniture
- Kitchens units
- Camper Vans
For more information about the various finishes and sizes available, please visit http://www.conti.co.uk/range.html
The FSC product label allows consumers worldwide to recognise products that support the growth of responsible forest management. In an increasingly environmentally aware marketplace many demand the FSC mark on their wood products: with Norbord it comes as standard.
The CE mark (from the French, ‘Conformité Européan’) is intended to promote the free movement of products within the EU by showing that essential health and safety requirements have been met.
Contiboard is available in the following finishes and sizes:
Contiboard is available 18mm thick x 2 metre lengths and in widths of 150mm, 250mm, 325mm, 450mm and 600mm.
White Satin is also available in 15mm thick x 1.83 and 2.44 metre lengths, in widths of 152mm, 229mm, 305mm, 381mm, 533mm and 610mm. Additionally, the White Satin 2.44 metre length also comes in widths of 762mm, 915mm and 1220mm.
Contiboard iron-on edging tape:
Contiboard iron-on edging tape can be used to conceal the exposed edges of Contiboard
- Use an electric iron to apply the edging. First heat the edge of the board by running the hot iron along its surface then position the Contiboard edging tape along the length, leave a 12mm overhang on either end. To prevent scorching the tape, use a layer of brown paper between the iron and the edging tape. Run the iron along the edge using a downwards and forwards pressure.
- To ensure good adhesion, immediately after the tape has ‘set’ run a piece of rounded timber over the surface.
- When cool, trim the edges with a sharp trimming knife.
- The slight remaining overhang is best removed by using glasspaper wrapped around a small block, and by working at the right angle you will avoid scratching the surface.
Also available from Contiboard are Loft Storage panels, made from high density Particleboard. These panels are the ideal solution for boarding out your loft or other storage space. Panels are tongue and grooved on 2 sides for strong joints, and measure 1220 x 325 x 18mm. They are packed in 3´s, and each pack will cover 1.19metres square.
Contiboard provides a versatile solution for shelving, storage and bespoke furniture.