A moisture-resistant P5 tongue-and-groove board with a permanent protective non-slip coating.
Complementing Norbord's Caberdek - the UK's leading peel-clean board - Cabershield is made from the same 22mm P5 board, but with a tough Polyurethane coating permanently bonded to the top surface.
To find your nearest Cabershield stockist, please visit the stockists page.
- Cabershield's defining quality is the robust, durable Polyurethane coating - a tough board for tough jobs.
- Cabershield has been tested to destruction. Tests show that Cabershield is three times more durable than the nearest competing product.
- When safety is an issue, Cabershield's Polyurethane coating provides peace of mind with its non-slip, resilient properties.
- Exposure to the elements need not be a worry - Cabershield can be left outdoors for 42 days without risk of deterioration (when installed according to manufacturer's instructions).
- Cabershield is fully BBA approved.
Cabershield is suitable for:
- Domestic floor-laying applications, including new build and replacement flooring.
- Non-domestic applications, including schools, hospitals and offices.
- Flooring applications where a permanent coating is desired.
Cabershield has the following certifications:
The FSC product label allows consumers worldwide to recognise products that support the growth of responsible forest management. In an increasingly environmentally aware marketplace many demand the FSC mark on their wood products: with Norbord it comes as standard.
The CE mark (from the French, ‘Conformité Européan’) is intended to promote the free movement of products within the EU by showing that essential health and safety requirements have been met.
The BBA (British Board of Agrément) is designated by UK Government to issue European Technical Approvals. This provides third party security and further guarantee of SterlingOSB performance in modern construction applications .
For more detailed information, please download the product brochure.
Boards per pack and standard sizes
Size(mm) / Thickness(mm) : 2400 x 600
22mm - 66 boards per pack
Other panel sizes and thicknesses are available. For a bespoke cut-to-size service, please call your stockist(s) to discuss your requirements.
Caberfix Pro - A powerful sealing and fixing system for use with Caberdek
P5 - The UK's leading chipboard flooring board
Caberdek - Flooring with a waterproof slip-resistant film & BBA approval