An 18 or 22mm thickness flooring panel offering increased protection from the elements, Caberdek combines the UK’s market leading particleboard flooring with a tough, waterproof and slip-resistant film.
To find your nearest Caberdek stockist, please visit the stockists page.
To find out how to install Caberdek using Norbord's Caberfix Pro adhesive, please take a look at our video, 'Installing Caberdek with Caberfix Pro'. For more related Norbord videos, please take a moment to look at our official YouTube channel.
- Do a quality job with quality products. Caberdek is based upon Caberfloor P5 which complies with BS EN312: part 5.
- Create a safe working platform thanks to a waterproof, slip-resistant film that allows other building work to continue safely.
- Protect your hard work with BBA certification. When laid in accordance with fitting instructions, and with Caberfix Pro, the floor is designed to withstand the elements for upto 42 days between laying the floor and fixing the roof.
- Tough enough to work on site, the heavy-duty protective film has a high impact, puncture and tear resistance. When used with Caberfix tape, it protects against spilled plaster, paint and the weather. For use in harsh winter conditions, X-treme tape can withstand the most severe temperatures.
- Creates a floor that surpasses acoustic building regulations. Tests on the Caberdek and Caberfix Pro flooring system have demonstrated that this system exceeds the acoustic performance target with an impressive 44db.
- Do a clean job. The Caberdek film is easy to peel, and has a sealed wax protective surface, leaving a clean floor surface for the new property owner.
Caberdek is suitable for:
- Flooring applications.
- New build housing.
- Extensions and refurbishments.
Caberdek has the following certifications:
The FSC product label allows consumers worldwide to recognise products that support the growth of responsible forest management. In an increasingly environmentally aware marketplace many demand the FSC mark on their wood products: with Norbord it comes as standard.
The BBA (British Board of Agrément) is designated by UK Government to issue European Technical Approvals. This provides third party security and further guarantee of SterlingOSB performance in modern construction applications.
The CE mark (from the French, ‘Conformité Européan’) is intended to promote the free movement of products within the EU by showing that essential health and safety requirements have been met.
For more detailed information, please download the brochure.
Available in the following pack sizes:
|Pack size||Thickness (mm)|
2400 x 600 - 19/20 packs
Other panel sizes and thicknesses are available. For a bespoke cut-to-size service, please call your stockist(s) to discuss your requirements.
Caberfix Pro - A powerful sealing and fixing system for use with Caberdek
Caberfix X-treme - a tape that works in harsh winter conditions
P5 - The UK's leading chipboard flooring board