Working for Norbord
Norbord is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of engineered wood-based panel products. Throughout the world, we employ around 2,000 people. Approximately 900 of them are based at our plants in Europe.
Our customers tell us that Norbord people are some of the most experienced they have ever met. The reason is simple: we recruit the best, continually invest in their skills and create a working environment where they want to develop their careers.
"Trust and mutual respect for our people are cornerstones of the Norbord Europe culture. It is central to Norbord achieving long-term sustained success. It underpins our reputation and our profitability: it is to be valued and nurtured.”
Karl Morris, MD Norbord Europe
It is our policy to:
- Eliminate discrimination and promote equality of opportunity in employment regardless of age, gender, colour, ethnic or national origin, culture, religion or other philosophical belief, disability, marital or civil partnership status, political affiliation, sexual identity or sexual orientation.
- Provide structured training for all employees at all levels to ensure that each has the opportunity to reach their potential, and have the skills to take responsibility for health and safety.
- Provide a rewarding and engaging work environment.
- Encourage every employee to find their voice in our business to be able to raise opportunities and concerns and to give their opinions openly in a valued manner.
- Provide training, mentoring and guidance to ensure that each employee can take full responsibility for personal health and safety within the working environment.
- Provide a mechanism that allows the employee to raise concerns within a safe environment.
Here is a list of our current vacancies. If you have the skills, experience and attitude we are looking for, and would like to work in an engaging and rewarding environment, please complete the relevant application form.
Project Co-ordinator - Inverness Mill click here for details
Norbord is committed to the training and development of all employees, including those just starting out in their career. We offer structured apprenticeships to school and college leavers, and those leaving higher education. These offer candidates the opportunity to learn and grow alongside some of the most respected professionals working in the industry today.
At Norbord, we seek only the most talented individuals and are committed to helping them reach their full potential, as we believe they are essential to our growth and success.
If you would like to work in an environment where your contribution is valued and your performance rewarded, please check our current vacancies in the first instance.
If you can’t see a suitable vacancy but would like to work with us, please send us a current CV together with a covering letter. We will contact you should anything suitable arise.
Diane Dick European HR Coordinator Norbord Europe Ltd Station Road Cowie Stirlingshire FK7 7BQ firstname.lastname@example.org